Don’t eat yellow snow!
Apologies for the Dad joke.
I named this page ‘Advice’ mainly to give my friends a good laugh.
I reckon they would joke that I’m the last person that should be giving advice!
I hardly brush my hair and I can be a walking nervous wreck, however….
One thing I’m good at is collecting stuff!
When I eventually get around to organizing and writing everything up, this will be full of useful tips and resources about random things.
- Things I do that help me deal with depression on the road.
- Guide on the Working Holiday Visa in Australia (this is the one I wrote for my little sister, hey Beanie!)
- How not to kill your significant other when traveling together.
- Create art abroad.
- Turning your internal monologue off.
- Living in Nepal.
- Volunteering in Nepal.
- Trekking in Nepal.
- Falling in love in Nepal…don’t do it!
Watch this space!
Thank you for your patience as this site is in it’s early baby stages.